Hardcastle Home Services Free Community Class
November 14 2023, Woodland Park Senior Citizens Club, 321 Pine Street, Woodland Park, CO (11:30 am – 12:30 pm) – Hardcastle Home Services serves the greater Pikes Peak region for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Generac Home Standby Generators. This business is veteran and female owned with offices in both Colorado Springs and Woodland Park, Colorado.
November 15 2023, Aspen Mine Center, Cripple Creek, CO (11:30 am – 12:30 pm)
Hardcastle is committed to giving back to the community and educating them on safety and maintaining their home comfort systems. They use their Facebook page to educate the community, including free tips on how to fix their systems, how to maintain them, and different equipment and what it is used for.
On November 14 2023, at 11:30 am, Hardcastle’s general manager, Kyle Lewis, will be teaching at a Free HVAC Education Potluck at the Woodland Park Senior Center. November 15 2023 at 11:30 am, he will be teaching the same class at the Aspen Mine Center in Cripple Creek. Items he will be discussing are:
- How to find the right size air filter
- Showing the difference between filters (visual)
- How to change an air filter • How to reprogram a thermostat
- How to change the batteries in a thermostat
- How to reset your furnace after a power outage (sample of what those switches look like)
- How to change the batteries in smoke and CO detectors
- Information on when to check and change batteries/filters/etc.
- Information on Energy Assistance Programs
- Question and Answer Session
- Each participant will receive a coupon off of services with Hardcastle, as educational materials and some gifts.
“We, at Hardcastle Home Services, want to empower our customers and community to know how to care for their equipment and systems. If they can learn how to reset their furnace, or how to apply for assistance, then they spend less money, and it frees up our technicians for emergencies that cannot be handled by the homeowner.” – Cynthia Sipes, Public Relations Officer for Hardcastle Home Services.
We would like to invite you to attend this class and see the benefit it will have for our mature community. Please see the attached information flyer for the class. If you would like to attend, please contact Cynthia Sipes.
Contact Information for Cynthia: Cynthia Sipes, Public Relations Officer, Hardcastle Home Services, 719-686-6742, email@example.com